Monday, July 11, 2011

Lost post

Oh Blogger - why do you hate me? I just wrote ON MY IPAD which is not easy an entire post about the farm tours we put on today for the retirement community where Doug works. Yes, our hosts have "real" jobs too, as well as the farm. But the post is now lost so I will just say it was a really nice day with some great folks. Sheep were coaxed to run for kettle corn, blue eggs were oohed and aahed over, berries were sampled, and the Magpie got a ton of attention. She also got some really good kid time with her farm friend and some visiting new friends.

The thing that I lost that I liked the most wasn't actually about the tour, it was shortening Doug's job description to recreationista, which is just perfect. And I will leave it at that.

No comments:

Post a Comment